New Port Richey, Florida
Service Scheduling

Worst company I have dealt with. They talk a good game as to why they are the best and why it is important to got with a company and blah blah blah.

It is just that talk. They completely misrepresentated what the company truly. It took over 2 weeks for my A/C unit to be installed and having to call everyday to attempt to get some resolution. The "managers" at the office are unprofessional and not sympathetic to the fact they waste their consumer valuable time.

I had a bad leak in my brand new ac unit that also took over 2 weeks to have someone actually come out to fix putting more strain on the unit more money out of my pocket for my electric bill and risking the health of my family due to mold. I could go on and on about all of the things that have happened during this "professional" install. However, I will just start with the last event. With a new unit I received free maintenance for a certain amount of time.

Well I have had 3 scheduled appointment. Well each Friday I receive a call as to why they can't make it or why they couldn't follow through with their commitments.I keep getting promises of the first stop. However their first stop doesn't occur until 10 or 11 when you are given an appointment time between 8 to 12 appointment?! Doesn't make sense.

If you have all the time in the world and don't mind taking off work to accommodate their needs or just enjoy sitting waiting around hours upon hours for someone to show up at your house but never do this is definitely the company for you. If you value your time and money DO NOT waste it ARS!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments