American Residential Services - ARS means "Always Replace System"
My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs.He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since the unit had "already exceeded its service life".
Even though I was a loyal ARS customer for many years, I became suspicious because this was almost exactly what the technician told me two years ago when my other unit went out. At that time I replaced the system. ***, I was a chump.
An independent technician came out and repaired my system for $165 and told me I should get another good 5-10 years out of my system.ARS is not welcome at my home any more.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ars stands for always replace system
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ars Service Express Hvac Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "Check the fine print, as you never know who will really be taking your pictures.He said that he would love to do my wedding photography, but he did not show..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "...Called 800 number and after a long time of no one answering was given no option but to leave a message..."
- "Horrible Service! Their buildings are falling apart. There was leakage in our apartment and they never fixed it, the house was falling apart and their staff is subpar at..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."