My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs.He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since the unit had "already exceeded its service life".

Even though I was a loyal ARS customer for many years, I became suspicious because this was almost exactly what the technician told me two years ago when my other unit went out. At that time I replaced the system. ***, I was a chump.

An independent technician came out and repaired my system for $165 and told me I should get another good 5-10 years out of my system.ARS is not welcome at my home any more.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at American Residential Services and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Residential Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ars stands for always replace system. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Residential Services and american residential services repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Residential Services?

Comments