My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs.He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since the unit had "already exceeded its service life".
Even though I was a loyal ARS customer for many years, I became suspicious because this was almost exactly what the technician told me two years ago when my other unit went out. At that time I replaced the system. ***, I was a chump.
An independent technician came out and repaired my system for $165 and told me I should get another good 5-10 years out of my system.ARS is not welcome at my home any more.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ars stands for always replace system
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ars Service Express Hvac Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "Horrible Service! Their buildings are falling apart. There was leakage in our apartment and they never fixed it, the house was falling apart and their staff is subpar at..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."