American Residential Services - ARS means "Always Replace System"
My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs.He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since the unit had "already exceeded its service life".
Even though I was a loyal ARS customer for many years, I became suspicious because this was almost exactly what the technician told me two years ago when my other unit went out. At that time I replaced the system. ***, I was a chump.
An independent technician came out and repaired my system for $165 and told me I should get another good 5-10 years out of my system.ARS is not welcome at my home any more.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ars stands for always replace system
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ars Service Express Hvac Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "Horrible Service! Their buildings are falling apart. There was leakage in our apartment and they never fixed it, the house was falling apart and their staff is subpar at..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."