Plano, Texas

On April 23 ARS Rescue Rooter dug a tunnel under my house from the master bedroom to the hall bathroom to repair a slab leak. At the end of their work day they failed to cover the hole.

It rained extremely hard that night, flooded the tunnel and the water pushed up through the floors of our house in every room except the kitchen and laundry room.

This company has not offered any financial assistance at all.

There are two claims open one with ARS insurance company and one with the sub-contractors insurance company.

To add insult to injury the company improperly back filled the hole leaving 78 inches of empty space under the master bathroom and Lord only knows how much of the area was empty. They came out to fill the empty space attempting to pour dirt through the hole where the bath tub plumbing goes. My contractor informed them that, that was not the proper way to fill the empty space.

They have now jack hammered my bathroom floor, which I was trying to avoid by choosing the tunnel option, $10,425.

My family and I are currently residing in a hotel since 6/11 because we could no longer live in the house due to bugs and a mildew odor.

I have had to take out home improvement loan that I had not planned for. This company just continues to take advantage and this issue is just getting worse.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Residential Services Plumbing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

We apologize for not meeting your expectations. With each customer, we strive to provide top-level customer service.

Please allow us to attempt to make things right and contact Corporate Customer Relations at 866-803-0879. - ARS Customer Care Team