Jacksonville, Florida
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 26, 2016

I had forgotten Florida Home A/C is the business that is poted for ARS.

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2016

My wife had been relocated to the Jacksonville fl. area and i had applied for a installer position.

So i go through the interview process and i am hired. So i go take the required drug test and cannot start until they get the results. Two weeks go by and no results. I am told just to come in they can work around it.

Long story short, they tell you tou are not on call but send you home with no work just to call you back three hours later. Hence ON CALL. Then i am told the installers are instructed to install the unit and management does not care if their are any issues. Management is just looking for numbers.

My first day employed i was told to pull a service vehicle in to clean it. Then i get reamed out for pulling the van in without getting the company required training. I also was yelled at for being in the warehouse when i do not have the clearance to be in there. I then waited for four hours for work to come in.

In the time i waited three people came in for interviews and were hired on the spot(RED FLAG). I was finally sent out on an install at 4:30pm. I did not get home until 8:30pm. Come to find out that is normal.

I was told the hours are 8-5.

From what i witnessed i would not have this company, (ARS) who uses Home Depot as their main customer base have them install anything. ARS has a revolving door for employment.

Comments